Kids club sop refers to the procedures that govern the operations within the children’s facility in the hospitality establishment. Hence giving their parents ample time as they enjoy themselves in hotels and hospitality establishments. Kids clubs resemble modern daycare facilities as it is currently known in the education sector.
Kids clubs vary from a modern playground to a complete playground specially designed for children. It is offered by hotels for the purpose of educating and entertaining small children for shorter periods of about 2 – 3 hours. This could take the entire day depending on the length of the period that parents recommend. Kids Club provides a wide range of activities such as sports lessons, dancing, singing, and language experience among others.
Restrict membership in kids clubs is to children below 12 years old. The following standards are Paramount in increasing service delivery by kids clubs in modern hotels and other hospitality establishments. Check out our Publications
Kids Club SOP | Your Pledge
To provide a friendly professional service in a safe and hygienic recreational facility.
- Ensure that children are kept safe within the facility.
- Clean and prepare Kids club before 0900 hours every day.
- Parents sign the disclaimer form daily.
- Greet all children by name every time they come to the club.
- Sign the contact forms indicating their room number, cell phone number (if applicable) e.t.c when leaving their children in the club.
- Explain the cost and booking procedure for babysitting to parents and provide a form for their signature prior to commencing the services.
- Thank kids and parents when leaving and wish them a pleasant day/evening.
Kids club SOP can help hospitality investors increase customer satisfaction. Besides, it promotes a good reputation for the club and the hotel establishment at large.
Reach out for our hospitality consultancy Here