Apple Crepes is a mouth-watering meal that you cannot afford to miss in your daily diet as it can easily be made at home without straining. People suffering from Diabetes always undergo rough times during celebratory seasons. In case you are among them, I advise you to try the remarkable diabetic-friendly apple crepes meal. It is extremely tasty as well as filled with very important nutrients for your body. Check out similar recipes.
Ingredients For The Pancakes
- ¼ a cup of home baking flour
- ¼ a cup cornflour
- ¾ cup low-fat milk
- A pinch of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of melted low-fat butter
Ingredients For The Apple Filling
- 2 teaspoons of low-fat butter
- 2 pieces of apples, sliced
- 1 tablespoon of fresh honey
- ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon of low-fat butter for greasing
Check out how we help hotels achieve their objectives
Apple Crepes | Cooking Method
Procedure For Cooking The Pancakes
- Mix home baking flour, cornflour, milk, salt, and ¼ cup of fresh clean water in a bowl. Mix thoroughly until no lumps remain. Thereafter, allow it to rest aside.
- Grease a non-stick saucepan with butter and pour 2 tablespoons of the mixture. Then tilt the pan around swiftly to allow the batter to evenly coat the pan.
- Allow the pancake sides to start peeling off. Then turn it upside down to cook the other surface for a few seconds.
- Repeat the same procedure with the remaining batter to make four additional pancakes. Thereafter, place on a clean dish and put it aside.
Procedure For Apple Filling
- Heat butter in a non-stick saucepan. Then add the prepared apple slices, fresh honey, cinnamon powder, and lemon juice. Additionally, pour 2 tablespoons of fresh water and mix completely.
- Cook on average heat until the apple slices are well cooked. Stir once in-between the cooking period.
- Measure 5 equal portions of the apple filling and place them aside.
Apple Crepes | The Final Procedure
- Place a piece of pancake on a clean dry, flat surface. Then place a portion of the apple filling on half of the pancake surface.
- Fold over the pancake on the filling creating a half-circle product.
- Using the remaining components, repeat the process to create four additional crepes.
- Serve the crepes as soon as possible and enjoy your favorite diabetic-friendly meal.
Guideline For Attaining The Best Results
Don’t overcook the apples to prevent the filling from becoming moist. On the other hand, moist filling makes it tricky to serve the crepes.
Reach out for our hospitality consultancy services Here